Verticle Bucket Elevator Install Introduction
What is TB Bucket Elevator
The TB bucket elevator is a model of commonly used lifting machinery and meets the JB3926-85 "Vertical Bucket Elevator" standard. The plate type sleeve roller chain is used as the traction member, and the material is unloaded by gravity. It is mainly suitable for lifting medium and large-sized abrasive materials with a loose density of less than 2t/m3. The temperature of the material to be conveyed does not exceed 250. Celsius. The lifting height range is generally in the range of 5-50m, the conveying capacity is 20-560 cubic meters / hour, the model TB1000, and the running speed of the TB bucket elevator hopper is generally 0.5m/s. The wide range of lifting can not only improve the general powder, granular and block materials, but also improve the materials with high abrasion resistance. Low driving power, low energy consumption and energy saving. The whole machine adopts a fully sealed design.
Mainly composed of the following parts: transmission, upper section, middle casing, hopper and chain, lower section and baffle.
Installation adjustment and commissioning instructions for the HT bucket elevator:
- The foundation must be stable, and the relative positions must be correct, and the planes of the flanges of each casing are in the horizontal plane.
- The connection between the middle casings allows for the impregnation of waterproof canvas, felt or asbestos rubber to ensure the flatness of the seal and flange. The middle casing with the inspection door should be installed in a position that is easy for the operator to access.
- The symmetrical center line of all the casings should be on the same vertical line. The measurement should be carried out after the casing is completed, and the cumulative deviation should not exceed the specified value.
- The drawing device of the HT bucket elevator should be adjusted according to the conveying capacity and lifting height to ensure the tension required for the normal operation of the hoist. After the traction components are installed and adjusted, they are not used. The itinerary should be no less than 50% of the total trip.
- The length of the two chains of the machine should be selected within the specified pre-tensioning force within the range of the cumulative pitch tolerance.
- The parallelism of the main shaft to the horizontal plane is 0.3/1000.
- The installed HT bucket elevator should be flexible and flexible when using the manpower to rotate the sprocket. There is no obvious resistance, and there should be no collision between the moving parts and the fixed parts when rotating.
If the above requirements have been met, re-tighten all the bolts and remove all the debris inside the HT bucket elevator, and fill the lubrication points with the necessary lubricant to carry out the empty load test for 2 hours and 16 Hour load test.